Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blog Slacker Update

Sorry, I'm a blog slacker, I know, I know. But hey - you should be off reading Stake That! and not blogs anyway, right?? Of course, right!

Thanks to everyone who's already written in and said they loved the new book!!! You rock. But you read too quickly! Especially since Girls that Growl won't be out til October! Long wait!! Ah well, what can you do?

I, myself, just finished reading the book UGLIES by Scott Westerfeld. Great book. I highly recommend it if you like stories about post-apocalyptic worlds. (Which I can't get enough of, personally.) I have part 2 - PRETTIES - in my hot little hands and plan to start reading it soon.

Speaking of post-apocalyptic books - I'm currently hard at work on my own. My August book "Moongazer". I'm really having a great time writing it - I literally get to create a whole new world. How fun is that? This is my first non-comedy and actually it's pretty dark and sad. My hero is so very Emo. But I love him much.

Booksigning in Bellingham, Mass on Sunday 2-4pm. Don't forget!

:)
MARI

No comments: