Thursday, December 14, 2006

Off to Florida

I've been working the night shift all week and so I'm completely mixed up schedulewise. Also, I'm jetting off to Florida tomorrow AM for the weekend to visit my mom for a little pre-Christmas celebration. I'm FINALLy getting a handle on everyone's Christmas gifts. Thank goodness...one less thing to worry about.

Eargon is opening tomorrow. I think I want to see it. I didn't read the book because it was like 1431554364365437 pages long and I don't have the attention span for books like that, but the plot seems kind of cute and the guy playing Eargon is totally hot.

Charlotte's Web is also opening. Is it just me or does it look like a remake of BABE?

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. I'll be back on Monday if not sooner.

:)
MARI

No comments: