Monday, January 11, 2010

NYC Booksigning this Thursday

For any of you in NYC, I hope to see you at my booksigning on Thursday at 6pm at Books of Wonder.

Address: 18 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Books of Wonder phone: (212) 989-3270.

I will be reading and signing BAD BLOOD. In addition to me, you'll get to meet Carolyn MacCullough who is reading from ONCE A WITCH and bestselling British author Philip Reeve, who will eb signing Here Lies Arthur, which I sooo have to pick up myself!

Also, if you can't make it, you can order a signed copy from Books of Wonder (they'll ship it out to you after the signing) by going to this website or by giving them a call. They are an awesome independent bookstore so we should all try to support them!

For more info, click here.

Mari

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow a Hardback copy signed for $9.99 that is a good deal thanks for the heads up....

jackie b central texas