Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunshine's Blog and a playlist

This was sent to me by one of my lovely Blood Coven readers!! For a school project Maria actually created the blog Rayne wanted Sunny to make in Boys that Bite about her experiences turning into a vampire. She did a great job, too! Check it out!!

http://sunshinemcdonald.blogspot.com/


In addition, she made a Boys that Bite soundtrack. You can hear the songs on the blog, but here's the track list. What do you think?

BOYS THAT BITE SOUNDTRACK:

Broken: Evanescence
Comatose: Skillet
Hanging By a Moment: Lifehouse
Monster: Skillet
My Happy Ending: Avril Lavigne
My Heart: Paramore
Yours to Hold: Skillet
What Hurts the Most: Rascal Flatts
Whispers in the Dark: Skillet

4 comments:

Maria said...

O.O Omg!!!

Black Rose said...

Like the play list and Love the Books...My Daughter can't wait for me to get done with them so she can read them. Thanks for taking the time to write.

VamiprEmma said...

The link to the blog: when I clicked on it, Blogspot said that the blog had been removed and the name was available. WHERE IS IT?? I'd love to read it, I'm a huge fan.

Mari Mancusi said...

It was a reader created blog, I guess she took it down. You might try going to Facebook and looking up Rayne's blog. I know another user made one of those! :)